The family of carbon aero wheels is further enhanced with the 45 mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. Aerodynamic hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance.
The 19 mm internal width of the rim enables tyres of 23mm, 25mm and 28mm to be fitted. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed by the Campagnolo AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) technology, which ensures safe, modular braking in all weather conditions. Available versions: bright and dark label, Campagnolo FW or HG11 body
45 mm… but aero
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment
- The elliptical aero cross section with 18 front spokes results in a far superior rolling resistance
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Choose aero… but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo’s rideability is enhanced by the 45 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
- A 45 mm profile and a weight of less than 1,500 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes